Wednesday, April 14, 2010

And so the fun begins

I've been getting ready for Yarnover weekend lately. I had to finish the top I want to wear. Had to clean the house cause people are coming over. Had to organize the stash closet cause when knitters are around you know they will be getting into the stash! I've done just about everything to get ready except get food. Guess making some brownies and going shopping is on the list for this afternoon.

I've mentioned a few times that a bunch of my Ravelry buddies are showing up this weekend for knitting fun. From Thursday afternoon till Monday morning all I'll be thinking about is these friends and knitting. What could be better!

So I won't be posting for a few days but come Monday I hope to have lots of fun pictures of knitting and knitters, the places we have all been, and the projects we are all working on. Hope your weekend is just ad fun (but I doubt it!!)

Side note - while I'm having fun, Chief will be playing host and Bert will be hiding. I hope my poor scared little guy survives several days of people in HIS house!

If you need me I'll be in the closet - Bert

No comments: