Thursday, February 21, 2013

Momma's Little Helpers

I've been knitting but I don't have anything to show for it, at least not any pictures. I've been working on the 10 stitch afghan which I've been working on for many years. It's one of those projects you dig out whenever you aren't motivated to start something else. I'm making it with leftover worsted weight yarn and round and round I go not thinking just knitting.

While I've been stuck in 10 stitch land the boys are being boys.


Chief likes to hold the computer down because he knows there's nothing worse than a laptop suddenly deciding to fly away.



Bert takes over laptop duty on occasion and stays very close to make sure it doesn't jump off my lap. They're such good boys and good Momma's helpers except.......



Chief has now decided the new VHS/DVD player needs to be held down while watching TV. My old one gave up the ghost a couple weeks ago and I had to order a new one. I need a VHS/DVD player/recorder because I have so many tapes of things I want to keep that you can't get anymore. Old copies of Simple Quilts; Quilt in a Day; Elizabeth Zimmermann, the tornado that was less than a mile from my town house. You know, things you don't watch all that often but really want to have. So, I had to replace the recorder to be able to finish putting all these treasures on DVD. I really need to get the player back into the cabinet where the old one lived!

In the meantime - anyone know how to watch TV through an 18 lb cat?

No comments: