Monday, May 19, 2014

Typical Day

Since I'm working on a project I can't post pictures of (yet) I thought I'd show what a typical day looks like around here when I'm home.

There's usually a little TV watching. I never have to worry about being lonely because the Boys like to watch TV too, Sometimes near the TV like other pictures I've shown and sometimes they like to hang out with me watching TV.



What!? Did you think I was actually going to post pictures of me?
 
We also enjoy dining together. Of course there are times when I think we share a little too much when dining.
 
 
After dining the boys usually like to take a little nap. You'd think with all his fur Chief wouldn't get cold but sometimes he need a little extra warmth.
 
Yes, that's Chief's tail under the covers and partly under Bert.
 

Finally, there are times the boys think I need a little extra exercise and they like to create special obstacle course for me to get from the TV room to the bathroom. Actually, this happens quite frequently and I always have to walk between the 2 rooms with a shuffle to be sure I don't step on cats or tails.
 

 
 
Well, there you have it, a typical day around here. As you can see I'm never lonely and life always has new adventures around here.
 
Pictures of the project will be coming in a week or 2.
 



No comments: