Sunday, May 8, 2011

One easy Post

Today 2 friends and I headed to Shepherd's Harvest Festival then to lunch and finally to Lila and Claudine's. I was about to write all about our day but read the blog of another friend first. This made blogging today very easy. - Read Christine's blog and pretend I took the pictures and wrote the blog - pretty much the same thing happened to the 3 of us today that she did yesterday. (She even mentions me in her blog!)
This is one easy post!

Christine's Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, thanks for the recommendation. Christine or should I say you did a great job with the photos of our shop....You need to grab her and a project or two and head over to the shop for the day or afternoon or morning and hang with us. We would love that. See you soon. And thanks. Happy Monday. Take care,
Kirsten aka Claudine.