Monday, January 25, 2010

Hangin' out with the Boys

I'm definitely seeing more energy and strength this week compared to the last few weeks. My foot is on the mend. I've managed to stay awake for most of the day now except I still sleep about 10-12 hours out of the 24. It's amazing what the body does to heal itself. The other thing that's helping is I haven't had to take any drugs this week (not even ibuprofen) so it looks like the next hurdle is being able to drive. I'll be trying to drive later this week once the doctor gives me the OK. Then......... back to work. Will I survive? Will the boys survive without our afternoon nap time?

What could be better than an old quilt, knitting and the boys to hang out with!?

Knitting news - I finished the red sock shortly after the above picture.

Saturday a friend gave me some KnitPicks Crayon in green, a Christmas sweater from her little bear and a request. She wanted a St. Pat's Day sweater for her bear. Sunday I made the sweater and I'll get pics before I give it to her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
小巨蛋 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.