Thursday, December 9, 2010

Alive but busy

I don't have much to say except: life is busy.
I have a computer that is trying hard to die permanently so I'm looking for a new one.

Things are happening at work causing many changes and so extra mental effort that doesn't wear me out but makes sitting around at night doing nothing a really nice thing.

I finished the Tree of Life afghan but need to work in the ends before I photograph it.

I have parties and gatherings over the next couple weeks that mean making treats, and getting ready for the parties.

I have plumbing that needs attention (drat!) and no time to call a plumber to get it fixed. Fortunately, its an inconvenient things and not something I need to fix to have the house function.

So much more is going on but - I don't need to bore you. I only wanted to post something since its been a long time and I wanted to say -I'm here, I'm fine and I'm getting ready for the holidays!

Enjoy your December with all the celebrations and when I have some knitting to post - I'll be back....

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good to know you're still around. Happy holidays!