Every year people rush to make New Year's Resolutions and about a week after they totally forget about them until the next year and feel they are a failure if they don't meet all resolutions. I decided this year would be the year I make resolutions I can follow through on. 2011 will be the year ALL resolutions are met. So here is my list:
1. I will knit at least 1 sock this year.
2. I will buy at least 10 skeins of yarn.
3. I will attend my knitting group at least 3 times this year ( this would be the group that meets 2-3 times a month).
4. I will eat at least one meal a day.
5. I will go to work with a smile on my face at least once in 2011.
6. I will cuddle with Chief and Bert at least once a day.
7. I will read at least one book.
8. I will meet up with my friends for dinner.
9. I will mow the lawn at least once this year.
10. I will enjoy the small things in life and not have to look for big changes to know I am a happy person.