Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Answer to - What the heck is it?

I posted a pic yesterday of a strange knitted shape with claims that it was something good. I also posted that picture on the SheKnits podcast group on Ravelry where I hang out quite a bit. I got a bunch of guesses as to what it was.




I got guesses of fuzzy dice for the car, cubes, a bag, and a few other. What is the strange thing?


A slipper. The computer in the background of the picture shows how you fold it up and sew it together.

It's a pattern from DROPS website.


They have so many free patterns that are great looking it's insane. I have several of their patterns in my "gotta make" list. Now if I only had enough time.

2 comments:

Katie O said...

wow!! that is the craziest thing I have seen! I never would have guessed it was a slipper. That looks great!! Nice job!!

SpongebobTanu said...

after my initial "how the...what the crap?!?" reaction, i went to the pattern site and can i just say KUDOS on figuring that origami of a diagram out!