Saturday, November 10, 2012

Houston Quilt Shw - part 4 Plants

So far we've looked and critters and the Hoffman challenge so this post let's look at some of the quilts with plants - flowers, trees and more.


 
Fiesta Mexico
by KAREN KAY BUCKLEY and RENAE HADDADIN
of CARLISLE, PENNSYLVANIA
Maywood Studio Master Award for Innovative Artistry

 
Back side of Fiesta Mexico
 
Again I have to apologise for being terrible at writing down the quilters names. I promise the next quilt show I go to I'll bring a notebook with me and take note!


 
I don't remember the name of the quilt but the lady with her back to the camera is the artist of this quilt.



 
ElaTED
by Ted Storm
Founders Award




 
The leaves and flowers are bits of fabric and held in place by tulle and a lot of quilting.






 
Next post - more quilts. Hope you're not bored yet.

No comments: