Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pretty, pretty Flowers

At work today I happen to look down at a piece of equipment that had the date on it sometime around 10am. It said Nov 6. Wait a minute that day was very familiar to me. How in the world did I not remember it was my birthday today! Is that one of the first signs of getting old or am I just that busy lately?

When I got to check emails I saw a couple Happy birthday emails. I also got a few cards and best of all - There waiting at the front door was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. My Secret Pal strikes again! I'm flying thru the house on the way out to take care of a parent thing but - when I get a chance to come up for air I will be sure to post pictures because they are SO pretty and have a big Happy Birthday balloon attached.

So - even though I'm a dweeb and can't even remember my own birthday my Secret Pal has her act together. THANKS!


Guinifer said...

Happy birthday honey!

Deb said...

You too? Many blog bdays today and my husband? Must be a good day!
Cheers to you!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday!

Toni said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! The flowers are lovely.