Thursday, January 17, 2008

Where did Wednesday go?

Yesterday I posted pictures of old Christmas sock - pictures of old Cable scarf, pictures of new yarn and needles but - no Worldwide Wednesday. It's been such a week that I totally forgot about it until last tonight. Sorry. I'll try to be better next week.

Today went much better - sort of. At least no Mom problems. One of the things I do at work is give webinars to customers out of our city on a web based management system our company provides to the sites we manage. Don't worry I won't go into boring detail. Anyway - I've done a few training sessions at a college in Iowa and every stinking time I set up a training session something goes wrong with the webinar set up. Last week the server was being reset and I couldn't get on for 10 minutes. This week the meeting center wouldn't let me start up the webinar for anything. I HATE when that happens.

At least the rest of the day went well. Tomorrow night the friends are coming over for a second knitting lesson and this weekend I'll stay inside as much as possible because the weatherman says we're in for another ice age in Minnesota. BRRRRRRR!


Romi said...

Forget about Wednesday! Where did the *year* go?!?! ;)

Guinifer said...

Have fun with your lesson - it's a good day for it.

Lorraine said...

Gosh, wish I could stay in but it is a typical running weekend in Chez Lorraine. Hockey and dance stuff. Ugggh.

Hope the knitting lesson was a hit!