Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ravelry is moving fast!

I've been avoiding discussing the whole Ravelry thing because I was SO far down the list and figured I get on about 2008 but the past week or so things are really moving along

Found you!
You signed up on August 8, 2007
You are #24134 on the list.
5471 people are ahead of you in line.
12597 people are behind you in line.
50% of the list has been invited so far


I checked a couple days ago and it was way over 6000 ahead of me. It looks like 400-500 people are getting on each day - WOW.

Notice if you add the people before me, on the lost and after me there's about 42000 people. double WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny that you mentioned Ravelry! I just got my invite today and spent a bit of time on the site playing around and having fun. I hope your invite gets to you quickly so you can have fun too! --Your secret pal