Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The lost is found

While I was cleaning for the Christmas party a box leaped out at me and demanded to be opened. What do ya think popped out? A sweater I started eons ago. I like it and need to finished it. The pattern is in Knitter's magazine #72. Soft Shoulders by Kathy Zimmerman. I like a lot of her designs. Warning - the pics are terrible color quality. The actual color is a deep forest green. I started this sweater so long ago it was before I got back into local yarn shops and made it out of Woolease. It will be a good basic sweater for hanging around the house and being comfy in. Now the only problem is reading through the pattern to figure out where I left off. My notes are pretty sketchy.





The boys were getting ready for Christmas pictures but we didn't get any really good shots so you get to see a few attempts.


I just can't do a thing with my hair in this dry air! - Chief


Mom, isn't this a good picture. It even comes with a special message! - Bert

Maybe a back lit shot will look classy - maybe it will just be too dark! - Jill

It's okay Mom - We can try again tomorrow. - Chief

2 comments:

Guinifer said...

The sweater looks awesome. Also looks like the boys gave it the old college try.

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That's like a treasure find, very cool!

Love the kitty pictures. : )