Friday, December 21, 2007

Some things don't change

I was hunting through my old saved posts on the Machine Knitting List and found this:

The Night Before Christmas

From: Jill Chatelain Date: 23-Dec-94 23:54:59

It's the night before Christmas
and my house is a mess!
The presents aren't wrapped
and it's time to confess..
The sweater I thought my father would love
isn't yet finished, maybe a glove?
My cousin's new afghan; well, something's amiss,
his name is John - the afghan spells Chris.
Well one more year that Mom won't see
her sweater I've promised under the tree.
But Christmas is time to share family cheer..
And to you my 'puter family, I wish you a good year!

Some things changes but remain the same. You are a new computer family from the one I had in 1994 but the feeling is the same. Sharing knitting with all of you through our blogs has been a great part of this year.

Chief, Bert and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year!



1 comment:

limedragon :-: Harriet said...

That's a great picture of the cats! : )

Merry Christmas!