Monday, October 1, 2007

Chief's been busy

Yesterday I said how Chief likes to sit in the secret pal box that's too small - here's a picture.

He was not only busy sitting in the box but Chief helped me knit a few wash rags.
They're part of the Christmas present stash. I'm making random presents - wash rags, scarves, clog slippers and such that will end up with friends but I won't bother to figure out who gets what until closer to Christmas.

Chief also is learning how to read so he can help me read the patterns and not just hold the yarn down. What a guy!

5 comments:

Guinifer said...

So, does Chief look like Mr. Magoo, or is it just me?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I can't decide which is cuter: Chief in the too small box or Chief learning how to read. Have you ever gone to the website Stuff on My Cat? I think the photo of Chief with the glasses on would be purrfect fit. --Your Secret Pal

Deb said...

What is it about cats and boxes?? He does look very studious!

Joanne said...

Funny photos! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think whoever misplaced the lost fleece had to be large. Human size. I can't even accuse a squirrel or dog! It was not a petite package...!

Mitchypoo said...

I love that pic of Chief in the box! He's so adorable!