Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ravelry is getting close

We're getting close at Ravelry -

Found you!
You signed up on August 8, 2007
You are #24134 on the list.
648 people are ahead of you in line.
15331 people are behind you in line.
59% of the list has been invited so far

They are flying through the names right now! I may have an interesting weekend.

Next weekend will be spent driving around to some of the Yarn Shops in town. October 12-13-14 is the "Tools of the Trade" Treasure Hunt. For details check out my LYS - Amazing Threads.
Just make sure you don't go until after Saturday afternoon so I get a chance to get the free tools at all the shops! :-)

We just got another site for implementation this week so I've been in hyper-busy mode this week. The first couple weeks of a new site set up is me going nuts creating signs, procedure guides, setting up meetings, hunting up MSDS (material safety info) info for copiers, sending about a bazillion emails and phone call messages, etc. If all this gets done before we walk in the door of the new site things go much smoother. Tomorrow is 4 meetings about this site so I'm guessing no lunch. I found McDonald's #2 meal is easy to eat in the car. It's the 2 small cheese burgers and fries and (in my case) Iced Tea. The burgers are small enough so you don't spill it all over yourself on the way to a meeting. I'm guessing this wonderful meal is why I have problems losing weight!

I've gotten some knitting done but much of the week was no-brainer knitting (washrags). I've gotten some sock knitting done. The 2nd Tofutsie should be done this weekend and I'll get pics. I started my Smooshy sock because I just couldn't wait any more. It's great yarn. Again- pics this weekend.

1 comment:

Guinifer said...

Have a great weekend! I'll be at our cabin - not shopping for knitting tools.